Advanced tools to support patient selection and treatment planning
The Compass® Report provides an important tool for our customers to help them plan the best treatment options for their patients with emphysema.
The Compass® Report utilizes advanced quantitative CT analysis to report the magnitude of lung tissue destruction at a lobar level, lobar volumes and analysis of fissure integrity.
- Quantitative CT densitometry analysis in combination with visual assessment, medical history and pulmonary function testing has proven to be essential for optimizing treatment planning.
- Coils are designed to be inserted into the most damaged lung tissue.
- QCT densitometry analysis is the most accurate method for measuring tissue damage.
- Free Flow Medical’s Compass® Report utilizes advanced methods to discretize lobar and segment boundaries to report densitometry based emphysema destruction scores, fissure completeness, and lobar lung volume.
- Several options are available for transferring HRCT data to perform the QCT-analysis.